The owner and operator of this website is:
FAMILYRAPP Limited, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales
for enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Address:P O Box 117
2. FAMILYRAPP may at any time revise these Terms without prior notice by posting changes on-line. Users are responsible for reviewing all information posted on-line and the continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes the user’s acceptance of the modified Terms.
3. All rights, including copyright, database rights as well as any other intellectual property rights, in this website and the content thereof are owned or controlled by FAMILYRAPP. Users may download one copy of the material displayed on this website for personal use only provided that users acknowledge that FAMILYRAPP retains all rights, including copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in material contained on, or relating to this website. Users may not copy, reproduce, download, republish, extract, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use any of the materials on this website for any other purpose.
4. The trade marks, logos, names and images displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered trade marks of FAMILYRAPP and others. Nothing in this website should be taken as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website without the prior written approval of FAMILYRAPP or such third party as may own the relevant trade mark.
5. While FAMILYRAPP has taken all reasonable care in the preparation and assembling of content on this website, to ensure that the information contained in it is accurate, all such content (including any third party information, products or materials) is provided ‘AS IS’ and subject to change at any time without notice to the user. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory) in respect of the information, products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from this website. In particular (but without limitation) no reliance should be placed on any legal, medical, or other comment or advice contained herein. The user should always seek specific advice from a suitably qualified professional.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of use, data, business opportunity or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tortious action, however arising, from the access to or use of this website and the information and materials contained on it. Nothing in these Terms shall be taken to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury.
7. Whilst FAMILYRAPP exercises reasonable care in the selection of sites (‘Third Party Sites’) to which it sets up links from its website, it expressly declares as follows:
I. No warranties, endorsements or recommendations by FAMILYRAPP in relation to any products or services mentioned in Third Party Sites, or any statements contained therein, may be construed or implied by the fact that a link exists with a Third Party Site.
II. FAMILYRAPP has no control whatsoever over the content, format or availability of any Third Party Sites to which it establishes, or has established, links.
III. FAMILYRAPP disclaims all responsibility for any content the user may encounter, or events which may occur once the user has transferred out of FAMILYRAPP’s website and shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by the user in connection with the same.
8. Users and others shall be entitled to set up hypertext links from their own websites to the home page of this website only, if they email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Users shall not be entitled (nor shall they assist others) to set up any links from their own websites to this website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise) without FAMILYRAPP’S written agreement.
9. A user’s authorisation to use this website automatically terminates without notice if in FAMILYRAPP’s sole discretion the user fails to comply with any of these Terms. On termination, the user must cease all use of this website and destroy all materials copied directly or indirectly from this website.
10. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising from or in relation to use of the FAMILYRAPP website. If any provision of the foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
2. Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user of FAMILYRAPP.
3. As to the information actually collected by FAMILYRAPP, once cookies are turned on our web server automatically recognises the domain name and email address of each user of this website. FAMILYRAPP collates the domain name and email address of visitors to this website and the email addresses of those who communicate with FAMILYRAPP via email, and FAMILYRAPP will aggregate information on what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
4. The information collected by FAMILYRAPP may be used for the following purposes:
- internal review for FAMILYRAPP’s own operational purposes,
- to improve the content of its website,
- to provide information to members on subjects requested by users,
- to customise the content and/or layout of its website for each individual user,
- to notify users about updates to the services and products available on the website,
- we may disclose the information to our carefully selected and reputable commercial partners who will be offering compatible or complementary goods or services with us or through the Website, provided they undertake to exercise the same care with the data as we do ourselves.
If you do not want to receive emails from FAMILYRAPP in the future, please let FAMILYRAPP know by sending an email to email@example.com and telling us that you do not want to receive emails from us. If you prefer you can specify certain of our members from whom you do not wish to receive emails without disentitling yourself to communications from FAMILYRAPP altogether.
5. Any communication or information sent or attached by users to this website by email or otherwise will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.