Watch our video for ideas on how to make your holiday a stress-free and exciting adventure
Summer’s here and that means the annual family holiday!
A holiday is always an exciting time for the family and it’s the one time of year when everyone can escape school, work and the normal day-to-day stresses.
As we all know, the perfect holiday, can take a lot of preparation, so what should you be thinking about when planning a family break?
From getting the whole family involved in the decision making process, to allotting each child the responsibility of planning one day’s activities, there are endless ways to engage the family.
Another great idea is to create a countdown calendar for the children for the build up to the holiday. That way, you can encourage them to earn treats for their holiday with good behaviour.
For these tips and many more, watch the following video courtesy of Butlins to celebrate the opening of their new Wave Hotel and Apartments, to give you some great ideas on how to make sure you and your family have a holiday to remember.
For more information visit - www.butlins.com/wave
- >Anyone for golf – could this be the perfect family holiday?
- >The perfect family holiday in Europe – it’s easier than you think!
- >Family Frolics at Ekies All Senses Resort The perfect pre-school family holiday choice in Halkidiki, Greece
- >The Sky Nanny – to make your family holiday perfect!
- >How To Plan The Perfect Family Vacation