Sunbird Books, an imprint of Penguin Children’s Books, in conjunction with Mind Candy, the creators of the global phenomenon Moshi Monsters, are proud to announce their first Moshi Monsters game, Moshi Monsters: Buster’s Lost Moshlings, is now available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
With fifty million Moshi Monster fans world-wide and that number growing by the hour, the app is set to keep kids (and adults!) entertained for hours on end this Christmas.
Features of the app include:
- A call to action from Buster Bumblechops who needs players to help him find all his missing Moshlings in Monstro City;
- Three Monstro City scenes to explore: After the first two scenes are completed a door will unlock to Simon Growl’s house – the third and bonus scene
- A tracker mode to help younger players find the Moshlings with Buster’s help;
- An explorer mode to search on your own;
- A time challenge to find the Moshlings before they’re Glumped;
- Tons of Moshlings to collect and store in your Moshling zoo;
- Touch the scenes to find hidden animations;
- Win trophies to display in your trophy cabinet;
- A shake option to change the Moshlings to find in each scene
The Moshi Monsters: Buster’s Lost Moshlings App is available for £0.69 from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or at: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/moshi-monsters-busters-lost/id460055278?ls=1&mt=8
Three additional scenes – Buster’s Ranch, The Port and The Moshi Fun Parkavailable – are available for £0.69 through In-App Purchase.