Bruce Feiler, bestselling author and award-winning journalist, was diagnosed with cancer in 2008. On learning this, he decided to approach six friends who could each provide advice and support to his young twin daughters through their lives should he die. This book is the inspiring story of what happened next.
Mixing the highly personal diary of his treatment with the uplifting lessons of these men, Feiler’s account is a touching, funny, and ultimately deeply moving tale of parenthood, loss, and love, and will be a blueprint for how others can take his experience and use it to deepen their own relationships with friends and family.
- >Dads and Daughters: How to Inspire, Understand, and Support Your Daughter When She’s Growing Up So Fast
- >Half a Wife: The Working Family’s Guide to Getting a Life Back
- >Calming the Family Storm: Anger Management for Mums, Dads, and All the Kids
- >Fatherhood: The Essential Guide
- >Teach Yourself How to Have a Happy Family Life