A practical guide to raising happy, confident and well-behaved kids from parenting expert Sue Atkins
Be the parent you want to be with Parenting Made Easy.
Parenting coach Sue Atkins has helped thousands of parents build stronger relationships with their children using her straightforward strategies. In this practical guide she shares her positive methods to help you parent with confidence and raise happy, motivated and well-behaved kids.
- Develop your childrens’ self-esteem
- Turn conflicts into conversations
- Encourage independence and good behaviour
- Be confident and positive in your abilities as a parent
- >The Politically Incorrect Parenting Book: 10 No-Nonsense Rules to Stay Sane and Raise Happy Kids
- >Happy Children Through Positive Parenting
- >Commonsense Healthcare for Children (How to Raise Happy, Healthy Children from 0 – 15)
- >How to Raise a Happy Toddler
- >Raise pre-teens: Secrets of performance parenting (52 Brilliant Ideas Series)